Merit helps us build relationships with our students. The students get the sense that, “Oh, LMU cares about me because they sent me this notification.” It’s gratifying to look at the reports and see how many local newspapers I’m reaching.
Build affinity for recruiting, retention, and development by sharing the unique journey of every student at your institution with the audiences who care about them.
- Create individualized stories of student success from a larger set of students
- Distribute stories of relevant students to hyper-targeted audiences in state government, hometown newspapers, social networks, and high schools
- Publish stories to customizable landing pages and to student Merit pages
- Reports and metrics track email engagement, social sharing, and benchmarked results
- Powered by IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence: automatically turn existing content into hometown news releases
- Perpetually-updated, built-in database of tens of thousands of local newspapers
- Automatic ZIP code matching of student hometowns to newspaper coverage areas
- Unlimited press release customizations and merge fields
- On-the-fly concatenation of multiple students from same hometown into one release
- Easy workflow for creating and granting achievements to any number of students
- Achievements published online to a personalized Merit page for social sharing
- Email open rates for achievement notifications 400x education industry benchmarks
- Extend reach of content with optional additional distribution to Merit’s stakeholder networks of media, high schools, and government officials
- Searchable, public directory makes faculty news and expertise easily accessible.
- Each faculty member has a Merit landing page to summarize and share their news.
I enjoy using Merit and seeing all the success we are having with it.
Merit is an invaluable way for our school to follow and promote achievements of our alumni. Sharing these stories of alumni success can inspire our current students to achieve, and it helps our school demonstrate our role in positive outcomes.
The comprehensive reporting built right into Merit makes it easy to report our Merit success to the campus!