When a Merit email pops up in the inbox, it is immediately copied and pasted into next week’s ‘College News’ column of our paper.
Build affinity for recruiting, retention, and development by sharing the unique journey of every student at your institution with the audiences who care about them.
- Create individualized stories of student success from a larger set of students
- Distribute stories of relevant students to hyper-targeted audiences in state government, hometown newspapers, social networks, and high schools
- Publish stories to customizable landing pages and to student Merit pages
- Reports and metrics track email engagement, social sharing, and benchmarked results
- Powered by IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence: automatically turn existing content into hometown news releases
- Perpetually-updated, built-in database of tens of thousands of local newspapers
- Automatic ZIP code matching of student hometowns to newspaper coverage areas
- Unlimited press release customizations and merge fields
- On-the-fly concatenation of multiple students from same hometown into one release
- Easy workflow for creating and granting achievements to any number of students
- Achievements published online to a personalized Merit page for social sharing
- Email open rates for achievement notifications 400x education industry benchmarks
- Extend reach of content with optional additional distribution to Merit’s stakeholder networks of media, high schools, and government officials
- Searchable, public directory makes faculty news and expertise easily accessible.
- Each faculty member has a Merit landing page to summarize and share their news.
Can I tell you, Merit is the best. You have superior customer service, make things easy, and the Merit software is so easy to use. There’s nothing you haven’t thought of.
My phone is ringing off the hook from legislators who have received Merit emails about students in their districts. I LOVE getting our student accomplishments in front of lawmakers, especially in the face of dwindling public support for education.
Merit gives us the opportunity to reach a wider audience in an efficient manner.