When a Merit email pops up in the inbox, it is immediately copied and pasted into next week’s ‘College News’ column of our paper.
Build affinity for recruiting, retention, and development by sharing the unique journey of every student at your institution with the audiences who care about them.
- Create individualized stories of student success from a larger set of students
- Distribute stories of relevant students to hyper-targeted audiences in state government, hometown newspapers, social networks, and high schools
- Publish stories to customizable landing pages and to student Merit pages
- Reports and metrics track email engagement, social sharing, and benchmarked results
- Powered by IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence: automatically turn existing content into hometown news releases
- Perpetually-updated, built-in database of tens of thousands of local newspapers
- Automatic ZIP code matching of student hometowns to newspaper coverage areas
- Unlimited press release customizations and merge fields
- On-the-fly concatenation of multiple students from same hometown into one release
- Easy workflow for creating and granting achievements to any number of students
- Achievements published online to a personalized Merit page for social sharing
- Email open rates for achievement notifications 400x education industry benchmarks
- Extend reach of content with optional additional distribution to Merit’s stakeholder networks of media, high schools, and government officials
- Get email updates on former students and what they’re achieving now
- Request information from employers, colleges, or other organizations on which of your former students are attending or working there
- Share your organization’s own Merit page highlighting alumni achievement
- See what your former students are adding to their own Merit pages and stay updated on their activities and accomplishments
Merit has opened our eyes to so many new opportunities to highlight the students, their accomplishments, and their community involvement efforts. We have a limited marketing budget and staff, but Merit has helped SAU get priceless publicity. Thank you Merit!
Merit is quickly becoming a critical strategy for how we tell the story of our institution. Our students are doing amazing things and we want to ensure that our most important audiences are hearing about their accomplishments. With Merit, we can clearly demonstrate what it means to be part of a comprehensive public research university community.
One of the best things for SEMO is that Merit helps us automate a lot of the processes of getting our brand and our students successes out in front of their own constituents, their own families, their own communities. That’s great for us and recruiting, and also great for the students and their families. I think they are really proud of it.